Saturday 21 September 2013

Teen Book Excitment!

I was very fortunate to attend a wonderful event this morning with the ladies at Raincoast, plus a number of awesome YA Bloggers, to hear about all the exciting books coming out this in the near future!  Let me tell you, there are some gems coming our way this winter!  Raincoast very generously provided me with a number of ARCs (Advanced Reader Copies) that I'm rubbing my hands together in anticipation to read!   Would you like to see some of the newest additions to my bookshelf?


I'm sooo excited to read these (especially FanGirl which I've been longing to read for months and months!)  Plus, check out my sweet book bag which will be helpful in carrying all these goodies around town!  A big thank you to Raincoast!  I will be posting reviews once I've read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Most of the time, there is no truth, only various levels of interpretation. Fact is a construct we provide to the public.”

The Ashford Affair  by Lauren Willig I really enjoyed Lauren Willig's Pink Carnation series and thought I would give one of her stan...