Tuesday 13 October 2015

What's New in my Bookish World

Wow, it has been a busy couple of months but I'm back!

So, what's new in my bookish world?

I've almost reached my goal of having read 120 books this year in the 2015 Goodreads Reading Challenge which is pretty exciting.

I'm also at that point of the year where I'm attempting to compile my Top 5 Book of 2015.  There are actually a number of contenders this year so even I will be interested to see who makes the cut!

I've discovered Podcasts and, naturally, I find myself gravitating towards the more literary themed ones.  My favourite discovery so far?  Witch, Please.  If you think you would enjoy listening to two sassy literary lady scholars talking all things Harry Potter then do yourself a favour and check this out.  It's very funny and very smart and it's my new favourite thing to listen to while commuting to work each day.

I just found out about the upcoming Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon which intrigues and terrifies me.  Have any of you ever done a 24 hour Readathon?  Or really any kind of 24 hour marathon? What did you think?  Worth doing?

Well that's all to report right now!  Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Most of the time, there is no truth, only various levels of interpretation. Fact is a construct we provide to the public.”

The Ashford Affair  by Lauren Willig I really enjoyed Lauren Willig's Pink Carnation series and thought I would give one of her stan...