Tuesday 13 October 2015

The Never Ending To-Be-Read-Pile

I always have books on my to-be-read (TBR) pile.  Some sit there for months at a time.  Some get read pretty much moments after they are added.  Some get taken off the pile, re-shelved in my library, and then eventually make there way back to the pile.  But the tricky thing is, though I'm constantly reading books and eliminating them from the pile, the pile never diminishes.  There are always more books to read. I will never catch up.  And honestly, I love that about reading. I love that I will never run out of books and that I will always have new stories to read, new characters to love, and new worlds to visit.

Here is my current TBR pile. As you can see, it has a nice mix of fiction, non-fiction, and YA novels on it. I'm very excited to read all of them.


What's on your TBR pile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Most of the time, there is no truth, only various levels of interpretation. Fact is a construct we provide to the public.”

The Ashford Affair  by Lauren Willig I really enjoyed Lauren Willig's Pink Carnation series and thought I would give one of her stan...