Tuesday 29 November 2011

Welcome to Fiction Island!

As I've mentioned in a previous post, I love Jasper Fforde's 'Thursday Next' series.  I have just started reading the most recent installment, One of Our Thursday's is Missing.  I'm only a few chapters in so I don't have a lot to write about yet, however, I did want to share this amazing map that is at the front of the novel.  This is Fiction Island and it is wonderful with so much to look at and discover. Enjoy!  Please note I have included a link to Fforde's website where you can see a larger version of the map.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Most of the time, there is no truth, only various levels of interpretation. Fact is a construct we provide to the public.”

The Ashford Affair  by Lauren Willig I really enjoyed Lauren Willig's Pink Carnation series and thought I would give one of her stan...